Re: my next mods ?

From: Br Dak (dakota_95@angelfire.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 20:35:50 EDT

Don I have done all of the mods that you have plus the 2 that you are contemplating. I noticed a larger increase in performance as well as an increases in fuel economy with a throttle body. Mine was a Magnum perforamce on but I am sure that the results would be similiar. Hope This Helps

BRad Jasper 95 318 5spd RC