Re[2]: Pictures with winch

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 19:10:26 EDT

Oooohhh La LA! What are the chances of me dropping my Kota off and you and the
elves take over and rig mine up the same way?? ;-) Seriously, if I see any
more pix of your rig I'm gonna' run into a wall or something just so I have to
put a bumper and brush guard on like yours!

Couple of oddball questions... Is the winch a removable type and does it have
a remote? Also, I didn't see any tow hooks up front. Is the winch mount or
brush guard strong enough to tug with or do you have other plans?
Thanks.
Tom

<<snip>>
Grill Guard is by Manik ( www.manik.com ), make sure you get the
one that is made for a winch mount, and retails for around $600 I
paid right close to $400 including shipping, it is large one
piece and can not ship via UPS.

The winch mount is made by same company and retails for $200, I
paid $150 for it.

The winch is a Warn X8000i and I actually got a really good deal
on it at $575, it usually goes for a little over $700.
<<snip>>