Re: Re[2]: Pictures with winch

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:04:17 EDT

Geez, I go to work, and y'all get a regular cyberbrawl going here! I
missed all the fun!
T'hell with it, I'll throw in some gratuitous comments anyhow.
If "goggles" didn't unsubscribe, I think he should be forcibly
unsubscribed due to having the manners of a 3-yr old. No, actually,
I think my 3-yr old niece has better manners than that.
Though he did provide us with the entertainment of watching someone
tell us how well-educated and intelligent he is while unable to read
the simple directions telling him how to unsubscribe from the list.
David, your truck looks like it could go anywhere! I can't imagine
what anyone could find ugly on it, since everything on it is
functional. Except for your name and your wife's name, which I think
is kind of sweet, but hey, I'm a girl.
And I'm not a redneck girl either!
Bernd, you do need a winch. (not a wench, you already got one of
those)
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!