Re: Pictures with winch

From: msnbcnnbcbs@juno.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:16:32 EDT

>> My comments were not uncalled for--i say what i
>> believe and you can all say
>> what you believe and if thats a problem then give me
>> hell boys! Yes it is
>> the worst Dak i have ever seen--ive never seen
>> another dak with such tacky
>> accessories on it.
>> Oh yeah-how do I get off this list? Im tired of
>> listening to rednecks who
>> have no idea what looks good on a truck.

Hmmm....opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one. I think its okay to
critic' someone elses truck, but dont do it in that way. Everyone sees
things differently. This would be a better world if we were to listen to
each other instead of flamming whenever someone else does something you
dont like, or your not "fond" to a particular idea, opinion, or theory.
Learn to speak from your heart, but make sure your brain processes that
information before it gets typed. Otherwise, itll sound like your a$$ is
talking!

my $.02 (dont forget inflation!)

Guahiro

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!