Re: Pictures with winch

From: Hylander6@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:27:22 EDT

   I guess I'm really going to be redneck after I put the big "01" and a
rebel flag on the roof to go along with the horn that sounds Dixie! Just
remind me to stay away from Chicago, there be Yankees in them there parts.
Besides in the south arn't we known as Good ol Boys not rednecks?
   Anyway, great looking truck! I am going to follow your lead with the Nerf
Bars and Brush Guard. Can you get just the pusher (Center) section without
the headlight protectors? Thanks for anyhelp.

   Chris