Re: Gas mileage + LSD??? Frank

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 23:13:40 EDT

Josh--too funny man.
On my last trip, i filled up with 87 stateside prior to the trip, then used
good 'ole grade C gas (87 again) right outside of Toronto.
And both the Canadian and US gas had the same outcome in the mileage
department.
We'll just see what happens at the dealership on Monday, hopefully they'll
find something wrong or out of spec that they can fix. Otherwise i'm gonna
be stuck with this brutal fuel economy as long as i own the truck.

Frank WJ