Flaming and what not

From: Phil Jenkins (bugnik@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 23:18:48 EDT

Hey Gang,
 For those of you who are on here for the technical
stuff, delete this message now!
  For everyone who enjoys a good flame now and then:
read on, Whoever this goggles dude is, lets not
respond any more to his posts. In a post from Jon
Steiger, I think he made it clear what the majority of
us think about this kind of stuff. It isn't often that
Jon responds to flames and such. It seems that he
usually lets this kind of stuff die on its own. We
seem to do a decent job of policing ourselves on the "
mines better than yours" crap. Please think before we
post. By the way, as a member for over 2 years, I
appreciate what Jon has done for us.
 On another note I would like to thank Chuck Robbins
for the group buy on the Legendary hood, Alan Short on
the info on that he has shared with us. (I have many
of the same mods, but I have a 318). Bob Tom for his
many experiments at the track with his truck, (which
is almost identical to mine), Bernd, for his two cents
worth when I needed it on alot of things, (sometimes
you don't know who to believe), good write up on the
electric fan install, Shane, for some GREAT READING on
the PCM stuff, and to anyone else that contributed to
me having an awesone truck. After writing all that I
feel like I accepted some kind of award.
 Oh hey I almost forgot, Jon Smith, thanks for the
EXCELLENT sense of humor. Take care all,

=====
Phil
Havana IL
98 CC 318 Auto