Re: There seems to be no end in site

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:05:24 EDT

Here ya go

http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html

Seriously, at what point in your maintenance procedures did the problems
begin? Sometimes, the littlest things can cause the biggest problems. My
Dak was running like crap a few weeks ago after I swapped out plugs. It
would buck and jump when I got over 65mph, and half the time I started it,
it would idle at about 300rpm and die. Since I had a Jacobs ignition and
Magnecor wires, I figured I could re-gap the plugs at 0.045" when I first
installed them. So, I took them back out, re-gapped back to the specified
0.035" and the truck has run great ever since. Go figure.....