Re: Gas millage

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:27:01 EDT

What sie fuel tank do you have? 15 gallon or 22 gallon? (look on sticks on
side of door and glove box to find out)

i have a 22 gallon tank and with a bunch of mods, I only get about 290 or
barely 300 Miles per tank. Think about it, you have a truck, with the
aerodynamics of a brick on wheels. the minivan has less wind drag and the
engine isn't probably tuned for towing and hauling. That's the disadvantages
of a truck...
-Dester

<< I get at MOST 470 kilometers per tank.
 Thats about 213 miles per tank IS THIS THE NORM ?
 Also wheres the bottom end in my truck. It feels like I need a push off
 the line. IS THIS RIGHT TOO ?
 I have a 1986 Astro van that although burns and leaks more oil than gas,
 gets better mileage and walks all over the truck up to 100 k/hr--60 mph.
 WHY???

 Thanks for your help guys...& gals.