Re: one more thing

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:35:08 EDT

No, you brought all the anger and pain and suffering to the list! LEAVE!

hehe, just kidding. I think this isn't normal, but it's just that there are
too many people on the list and I think it's becoming to diverse. Oh well,
can't please them all.

Flip is one of our female subscribers on the list. I think we have 2 so far
(but prove me wrong, I wouldn't be ashamed of any young(er) 17 year old girl
that owns and loves dakotas) hehe. well, I think I'm about to goto sleep
and stop rambling on the list and screwing the bandwidth.
-Dester

<< also do you guys always scrap like this ?
 and who's Flip ?