Re: Re: Re: DML : some oil info

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:40:39 EDT

All this talk about oil, I would just like to relay something I was told at
work (hm, an oil change place)

anyways. Synthetic DOESN'T mean man-made. it means specifically picked
molecules from conventional motor oils to get rid of that 40% non-lubricating
oil. basically, you can have badly picked molecules and well picked
molecules,

Just because it says "Synthetic" doesn't mean it's good. Think about it.
if they picked all the good molecules out of conventional oil for "better
synthetics" where do they put the "bad" molecules? back into conventional
oils? or do they just bottle it and call it pennSludge (ahem! meant,
pennzoil) hehe I'm just kidding on the pennzoil, but doesn't that make you
wonder a bit???
-Dester

<< My dad had 2 engines freeze up on him because of quaker sludge... in his
 lifetime... he learned much better, uses Havoline now.... I personaly use
 Moble1 >>