Re: i cracked my head

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:43:42 EDT

are you getting it bored over? if so, how much? I've been thinking of
getting a new short block (OR just block) for my truck and building it up,
but there isn't anything you can buy for a v6 performance wise. it's all got
to be adapted in or something. I know Cams are available, but all the heads
and intake has to be custom ported.

Also, haev you thought of a 3 angle valve job? how about higher compression
pistons or shaved heads? might get some extra ponies out of it.

Also, could you guesstimate how much custom porting of the intake and heads
would be? I just would like to see a built v6 dakota motor take the abuse of
twin turbos.
-Dester

<< i'm rebuilding the engine using all hi perf stuff
 ported heads,cam,headers,higher comp,roller rockers,ported TB,ported
 intake,custom exhaust,and a performance chip.
 other mods include oil scraper,electric fans,total seal rings,and a few
 ignition upgrades..good for about 265+hp(look out RTowners) >>