Re: my next mods ?

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 01:07:03 EDT

I believe he is talking about the $800+ 9.5" convertor built for the Daks.
But, in my most humble opinion, if I had the resources of Bill Gates,
everyone on this list would have a convertor as the first mod for their
trucks. This really wakes up the stock setup not to mention the modified.
Plus the Viper needs the adapter plate to install it.
TCI 10" #142360 $440 2800-3000 stall or
TCI 11" #141250 2300-2500 stall
I really recommend a 10" as my brother dropped 2 tenths with the 11" and
gained 3mph, transmission is a great place to start for performance I
believe...
Kuk
(Florida redneck)

> Considering a viper has about 200 ft/lbs more torque you will
> be lucky if you get a stall speed over 1500 rpm's.
> Forget the converter for now and get the computer, and
> the T-body. You'll need the converter after you install the MPI,
> and a bigger cam!
> GM blows

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World