Re: Re: 96 Dakota V8 K&N air filter

From: Tom Carey (bljack@fgi.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 02:03:21 EDT

Randy,

I will let you in on my lil trick. If you remove the grill you will find
there is a plastic cover on the radiator core support and on the other side
of the support is the hose running to the air cleaner. First thing I did
five years ago when I got mine was to pull that off. That's an easy way to
convert to a poor man's ram air setup. =)

Regards,

Tom Carey