RE: Unimog...Was pictures with winch

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 07:40:15 EDT

Last year on the Swiftrapids trail ride, there was a Unimog in our group.
This thing was awesome. It flew through everything. There didn't seem to
be an obstacle it couldn't overcome. Managed to get a good pic of it as
well:

http://members.home.net/jbleazard/29.JPG

As for submerging... doesn't it use a snorkel for the air intake? I could
be wrong, but I've seen this in Four Wheeler magazine. In fact, Jason is
adding some tubing to our '95 to the axel breather so that we can get into
slightly deeper water as well. The FABM is on it already and has fixed the
air intake problem on the '95. I'm glad they fixed that on the GEN III, but
I still don't want to be completely submerged. There are limits on my
insanity :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd