MSD Blaster, 5 or 6A? Coil choice?

From: Cale (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 22:59:55 EDT

Ok, I am going to do the ignition upgrade routine, got my new Jeg's
catalog, and have a few questions. The Blaster and MSD 5 are inductive
spark while the 6A is a capacitive discharge. What are the
differences(besides 50 bucks)? After that, I guessing all that's left
are wires, plugs, the 8873 universal harness, and the brass cap and
rotor.

Thanks for you help guys, and a big F you to Goggles. (Dammit Cale, you
said you wouldn't say anything!)(Sorry Cale, it just came out)
Cale
98cc318sporty