Re: Fw: MAP

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 12:06:49 EDT

Yeah, I'd like to have a shot with my RT against the
Lightning... Sure, I'd lose, but c'mon... a 14.00 to a
14.6 & 100 mph vs. 94 mph... Still pretty damn good,
plus that's with all mopar products on the truck
(except the Crowers... he he)

Sam '00 RT

> the tires instantly as Motor Trend stated. (hated that
> article "Jack Russell
> in a pack of Rotts")
> I would love to buy the 10" now before I get another
> truck that is stock and
> post the before and after to convince folks. Enough
> babbling......
> Kuk

> NetZero - Defenders of the Free World
> Click here for FREE Internet Access and Email

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com