Re: Mr. Pre Mag, wazzzzup Bro?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 18:01:42 EDT

>>Mike, Mr Pre Mag,
You have missed my point. And that is don't go bragging about your truck
if
you are unable to take what people are going to say about it, good or
bad.<<<

aaahhh... makes sense now =)

I'm right there with ya' on "what other people think"... driving a
lowrider, I get "judged" a lot.. and I'm sure there are plenty of people
that say "look at that POS Dakota.. who does a dakota?! ppsshh!"... but I
don't wanna actually hear them say it, I'd prefer to just live my little
fantasy that everyone thinks my truck rules and has nothing bad to say
about it =)

>>Mike, you and I have met, and I throughly enjoyed it. Even though Rich

can't lead a Caravan<<<

Yup... Rich needs to work on that =)
Yeah man! I had a blast TRYING to keep up... (ya'll missed a pretty
impressive sideways turn at that gas station tho.. and my transmission
fluid puddle was easily the best one there).
I'm not bad mouthin'... but I hate to see people dog on someone's ride. I
can't say I'm not guilty of doing the same, but I try to keep it on the
downlow. I guess it's a respect thing to me...
oh well.

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota: Magnum 360 swap in progress!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.