Mr. Pre Mag, wazzzzup Bro?

From: Michael Smith (dabearbaloo@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 14:56:53 EDT

Mike, Mr Pre Mag,
You have missed my point. And that is don't go bragging about your truck if
you are unable to take what people are going to say about it, good or bad.

And as far as my truck goes, it makes me happy, so there is no need to care
what other people think about it.

Below I pasted my original message, re-read it. I didn't come right out and
say that if you are going to brag about your truck, expects comments good or
bad, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Mike, you and I have met, and I throughly enjoyed it. Even though Rich
can't lead a Caravan.

Michael
00 BW CC R/T (Yes one of the Elitist)
http://www.geocities.com/Kenmore_Baloo