Re.To Michael speeks.....

From: Bigalfatal@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 19:20:03 EDT

 Well, I've also been reading this list for some time. Reading Michael speaks
finally got me to "chime" in.
If you didn't like David's truck maybe you could have been more,"nice" for
lack of a better word. Its kinda of like me saying your R/T is just another
truck,R/T are for folk who can't afford real trucks like (those rednecks)
Davids 4X4.....No offense to others who own R/T's,But they are what they
are..1 thing, on road only.Dave can do both. See if Mike was tuned in he
would see the beauty of what David has done!!! Out from the usual, something
that is different. Don't Piss on it.....At least not like that.
                 Allen Syracuse, NY