Re: Re.To Michael speeks.....

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 09:32:38 EDT

Oh Boy, you've gone an dunnit now!!!!! I am gonna buy a 31000 dollar
overpriced R/T
and put 33/12/50's, body lift and EVERY assessory from JC Whitney I can
possibly find in that catalog- hood ornaments, tubular bumpers, dohickey's
for the interior, anti deer reflectors, 25 different antenae, curb feeler's,
1973 camper top with a broken screen door, drill holes in the exhaust, run
the motor super rich and put spark plugs in the exhaust for fire out the
pipes on demand, then I'll run David side by side thru the woods. Come'on...
git some boy!!!!!!!!!!!
Craaaaaaazy Kooter (kuk)