Mufflers and side exit???

From: DustyDiablo@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 21:54:28 EDT

Well I'm in the market for a pair of mufflers and with so many options just
not sure what to get.I am leaning toward the moroso spiral flow and was
wondering if anyone had tried it? Any suggestions would be appreciated.Just
so you know I want something that sounds mean and dont care if it sounds like
a drag car :)
I was also wondering if anyone has done the dual side exit in front of rear
tire on the driver side...it looks like the gas tank will be in the way and
wonder if anyone has found a way to do it?
Thanks