SoCal Summer Show

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 21:56:25 EDT

it is time again for the Truck & SUV Show in southern california. This
year it will be on July 30 in San Dimas. Last year we had 48 trucks and
SUVs. This year, we have also opened it up for any Dodge truck, Mopar
car, Neons, Vipers, Diesel Rams, 4x4, Jeep or Plymouth product. We have
space for 160 vehicles and the 25 vendor booths. if you want to
participate, email me directly and I can send you the reg form. With a
limited amount of space, pre-registration will be at a premium!

YES - For all preMag Daks, there will be a special class for you!!!!!

Jim Harmon