Re: New to list

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 01:10:49 EDT

Kyle
A lot of that stuff I've already done. Thanks for the info on the dual
snorkel setup. I may try it. My other thought was to try to come up with
a setup similar to NASCAR. Taking in air from the base of
the windshield and using the stock hood.
I like the exhaust most of the time. Some times around the mid 2000 rpm
range it gets alittle loud in the cab.
I tried the V8 TB after the cat-back. I was sort of guessing the dreaded
bad sensors problem but I thought I would ask if anyone else tried.
Another question to all. How long should the catalytic convertor last?
Mines original and I'm thinking about getting it changed at the next
inspection in June. It doesn't rattle. Thanks.

Doug