Re: MTX Thunderform

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 23:39:11 EDT

hehe. I'll give you a million bucks if you can fit an infinity kappa perfect
10 into that box. You're looking at like 4 and 3/8 MAX mounting depth. Very
good subs to look for (I actually had it in my thunderform) 2-10" Image
Dynamic subs. plays low and loud.
-Dester

PS. a lot better than the equipped thunder 5000 subs.

<< I bought my Thunderform, Un-loaded, $129.00 plus tax in Cranston RI. So
 far I am impressed, I popped in my old MTX 3000's and have them funning off
 a cheap Jensen amp so I don't hurt my infinity amp, 2ohm bridged mono is
 not most amps forte. Has anyone put infinity Kappa 10's or maybe infinity
 Perfect 10's in their thunderform? I am looking at my possibilities and
 MTX does not want to suggest any subs besides their own, they even say that
 the MTX 7000's do not fit in that box? Anybody? >>