Re: Steven's Pack

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 00:07:04 EDT

Must be that Jet stage 2 chip (how's that doing anyways?)

oh yea.. forgot, but if you don't want to have to buy a nwe panel (or are
you talking about tires?) because of rubber chunks getting stuck to it.
apply a coat of wax/vasaline, etc to it before your burn out, comes right
off with a hose.
-Dester

<< Mine was almost down to the cords. There
 was rubber pieces all over my quarter panel. I had to go and get a new
 one at Costco for $90. Oh well, if ya wanna play, ya have to pay!!!!! >>