Re: SoCal Summer Show

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 04:05:17 EDT

HI Jim,
I think I need a registration form.......If I can gather up enough parts, I
might be looking for a vender booth. I cant keep anything in stock right
now.....I am completely sold out. But I will try to gear up and have some
stuff ready to show at the event......and my truck will definetely be done
by then.
Talk to you soon....Tony