RE: RE: Do not buy from Carsdirect.com!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 11:32:41 EDT

> Seff, there hundreds of loan places you can get money from.
> The dealer
> should look at every option from every bank for money. I
> have seen people
> with bad credit still get a loan here in San Diego. I mean
> bad credit.

Funny thing how credit works.. After I've gotten myself out of financial
hock(courtesy of the ex-wife who ran 30k+ on credit cards), I was finally
able to get a secure card. Then I bought my truck and just barely got
approved for a Chrysler Credit loan. Now a year later I have 5 credit cards,
loads of credit, and because of the truck back in hock.. But I think getting
into hock with the truck is much more satisfying.... ;-) But anyways, Seff
try Chrysler Credit, you may have to pay through the nose in interest but
you're more likely to get approval. One thing I have found with dealing with
CC is that if you have problems with the truck and not getting the proper
service from a dealership, drop a dime to CC about your problem(s), and CC
will lean on the dealership to get the problem resolved. Just my 2 cents...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886