RE: %20DML:%20Re:%20Re.To%20Michael%20speeks.....&In-Reply-To=<00 6101bfab96$11d24

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 17:09:37 EDT

I would totally agree with Clay, Allen. This is list of those individuals
who either want a faster truck or a one of the kind original expression. Not
everyone on this list has the money to do both but there isn't nothing wrong
with dreaming. I wish I could have a V-10 Viper Dakota but my state
prohibits this. Speaking about the 31K for a R/T. Well it better come with
a blower or turbo kit. If not then I cannot see the reason of buying the
truck. The closes truck is the Ferd Frightening for a mere 32K. It is
ready to go with no mods. But then a Dakota with the same specs could still
out run it.

Now, a dreamer? Well, so was Leonardo De Vinci. So what!

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC