DML 5.2 exhaust manifolds

From: Victor Gervais (vgervais@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 17:10:06 EDT

Hello Group,
This may be an old question, but I just found this
list.

In the June 1999 Mopar Muscle mag. there was an
article stating that the 1992 318 exhaust manifolds
had larger outlets 2 1/8" ID versus 1 7/8" ID for the
later models. They were right. Using the casting #'s
they gave, I went to the bone yard and bought a set.
I want to put them on my 1999 318.

My question for those of you in the know is if the
1992 Y-pipe will fit on my 1999. I need it, of
course, since the outlets are larger than my manifolds
and my Y-pipe won't bolt up to them.

Has anyone else done this, and if so, will the Y-pipe
just bolt in - or will I need a custom made guy?

Thanks