Re: DML 5.2 exhaust manifolds

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 01:03:23 EDT

The 92-93 had the larger port exit and a 3" cat. They boasted 230 horse. The
94-95 had the smaller outlet and a 2.5" cat boasting 220 horse but more
torque. I took my 95 manifolds, hogged out the exit, bowl ported the inlets,
then bead blasted with coarse, then fine grit untill all was smooth. Best 20
minutes spent for the gain I was returned. As for your setup, most muffler
shops will make the Y for you. If you do decide to clean them up first, pay
real close attn to the #8 cylinder port. This is the trouble area due to the
bolt location for mounting to the block.
Kuk