Re[2]: Re: Dragstrip improvements

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 04:11:42 EDT

Hmmmm, I've always noticed Kuk that when I re-engage overdrive (goes
from 3rd back into 4th) I get the 500 or so rpm flare just before it
shifts. Then after 1.5 or 2 seconds another 500 or so rpm drop when the converter locks back
up. Now this is "normal" driving, I've never tried it the way you are
saying. Guess I'll have to do that next time I'm out on the road.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com