Re: Re: Fwd: LOOKING FOR DAKOTA OWNER.

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 10:03:48 EDT

Mike:

It looks like this one took it from the address
"markiiidakota@hotmail.com" He must think your are Mark the third, not
realizing it's the name of the customizer. Maybe you need to change that,
Magnum. ;^)

BTW, if you have the notion and the time sometime, e-mail me privately
about the GenII webpage adn what it would take to get on it. Brett is on
my case about not being on there, so I may just do it. I think there are
plenty of others out there who should also be on like Jon Smith, Jon
Steiger, Will Tier, etc. How do we recruit them?

Richard in San Antonio