Re: DML Radar Detection and Speeding (long)

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 09:37:00 EDT

Well stated, Michael. I agree with your position and strategy. Police
nearly always drive above the posted limit where you live? I didn't know
you lived here in Texas, too ;^) Another thing here, they NEVER use turn
signals when changing lanes or turning corners. I suppose they don't come
on cruisers. Funny thing to me, San Antonio just put this so-called
"agressive driver target" plan in effect to reduce the scourge known as
"road rage." One of the qualifications for being considered an agressive
driver is the lack of the use of turn signals! So, by their own
definition, the police are the perps of "road rage": they exceed the
posted speed limits and they don't use turn signals, among other bad
driving habits commonly displayed.

Richard in San Antonio