Re: SmokinDakota Has been Hit!!!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 09:45:20 EDT

Steven:
Hope you aren't too hurt; get the soreness of your back and neck checked
out. The personal Injury Protection on your policy will cover it and then
your company will recoup it from hers.
The damage looks awful, though not as bad as some we've seen lately. I
hope you know a real good body shop.

Richard in San Antonio