Re: Re: Bad night at the track

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 12:23:32 EDT

mph was down around 86.5-87 all night, were I usually run (before MPI)
around 88.5-89mph. I just got back from runnin around town and noticed a
strong oil smell, checked the back of the intake, and sure enough I've
sprouted a leak back near the distributor... guess I know what I'll be
pulling off next weekend :-( Is it possible to buy just the
rubber/steel gaskets w/o buying the entire intake gaket package? I've got a
spare set of intake-head gaskets and don't wanna drop another $35 for the
set if I don't have to
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4