Spray In Bed Liners KICK BUTT...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 18:29:17 EDT

Well, I got bored today sitting around Napa,
    So I grabbed a can of that Duplicolor Bed Liner Spray, and shot a little
of it on the inside of the tailgate, WOW, this stuff is cool... I quickly
qipe it off with mineral spirits (duh) adn scuff and prep my whole tailgate
(inside) mask it off and say what the hell?. I follow directtions shooting
it upclose at first to build it up, adn thena top coat at about 12" this
stuff looks far better than that roll on crap, and personally I think hte
texture is finer than Rhino (on my dad's ram) I am gunan prep and do my whole
bed with this stuff.
    Also I am concidering tearin out the carpet in my cab (rear wall too) adn
spraying it with this stuff, true it will stink like hell for a while (till
it airs out) but I think this stuff will really help cut down on the road
noise. This is one product that I doubted at first, but if you spray it
accordingly, I hihgly endorse it!

    Greg

PS Just thought some of you dakster might like to know/ do it to you own
truck!