Re: Spray In Bed Liners KICK BUTT...

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 00:03:00 EDT

Let me get this straight. a bottle/gallon? of duplicolor spray AND roll on
bed liner costs 39.99. How much is the spray kit? I was thinking of getting
the 10 dollar roller kit and doing it tomorrow afternoon, but I do have a
compressor and it wouldn't be that hard for me to spray it on. If i do it, I
might want to mask of the inside of my truck (where the big hole was cut for
the subs) so it doesn't rattle as much in the future. You still gonna
endorse it? because I'm probably gonna go get it tomorrow...
-Dester

<< Well, I got bored today sitting around Napa,
     So I grabbed a can of that Duplicolor Bed Liner Spray, and shot a little
 of it on the inside of the tailgate, WOW, this stuff is cool... I quickly
 qipe it off with mineral spirits (duh) adn scuff and prep my whole tailgate
 (inside) mask it off and say what the hell?. I follow directtions shooting
 it upclose at first to build it up, adn thena top coat at about 12" this
 stuff looks far better than that roll on crap, and personally I think hte
 texture is finer than Rhino (on my dad's ram) I am gunan prep and do my
whole
 bed with this stuff.
     Also I am concidering tearin out the carpet in my cab (rear wall too)
adn
 spraying it with this stuff, true it will stink like hell for a while (till
 it airs out) but I think this stuff will really help cut down on the road
 noise. This is one product that I doubted at first, but if you spray it
 accordingly, I hihgly endorse it! >>