Illegal Elian: attn Preacher!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 23:21:32 EDT

Ok, kidding about the subject, but now that I have your attention...
On visiting your web site tonight, I noticed a couple very nice Gen II
Dak's. Jeff Durling (damn those wheels look great!) Kyle Kozubal (tough
Dak, with lots of great mods). You also had a couple that didn't have names
listed. A lowered white Dak Sport, and there was a blue Dak with trim
similar to Mike (Mark) Clark's. ;) Do you know who these guys are? I'm
getting a commission for recruiting Gen II Dak's to the webring. (Kidding!)
  Seriously interested in who these trucks belong to though.

Thanks,

Brett Forehand
'94 Dak Sport CC