Re: Illegal Elian: attn Preacher!

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 07:40:53 EDT

Hmm.... the only pics I could find that matched your description are on the
VA Motorpark meet page. The white GenII I think belongs to someone who just
joined us for the day. As for the blue one, I am not sure which one you are
talking about but there are a couple from the meet that I never got ID's
on... sorry boss!
Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS