Re: Spray In Bed Liners KICK BUTT...

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 00:15:52 EDT

> Let me get this straight. a bottle/gallon? of duplicolor spray AND roll on
> bed liner costs 39.99. How much is the spray kit? I was thinking of
getting
> the 10 dollar roller kit and doing it tomorrow afternoon, but I do have a
> compressor and it wouldn't be that hard for me to spray it on. If i do
it, I
> might want to mask of the inside of my truck (where the big hole was cut
for
> the subs) so it doesn't rattle as much in the future. You still gonna
> endorse it? because I'm probably gonna go get it tomorrow...
> -Dester
>
> << Well, I got bored today sitting around Napa,
> So I grabbed a can of that Duplicolor Bed Liner Spray, and shot a
little
> of it on the inside of the tailgate, WOW, this stuff is cool... I
quickly
> qipe it off with mineral spirits (duh) adn scuff and prep my whole
tailgate
> (inside) mask it off and say what the hell?. I follow directtions
shooting
> it upclose at first to build it up, adn thena top coat at about 12" this
> stuff looks far better than that roll on crap, and personally I think hte
> texture is finer than Rhino (on my dad's ram) I am gunan prep and do my
> whole
> bed with this stuff.
> Also I am concidering tearin out the carpet in my cab (rear wall too)
> adn
> spraying it with this stuff, true it will stink like hell for a while
(till
> it airs out) but I think this stuff will really help cut down on the road
> noise. This is one product that I doubted at first, but if you spray it
> accordingly, I hihgly endorse it! >>

I have used the 'spray paint can' version of Duplicor's Truck Bed Liner, so
I cant comment on the gallon/roll-on/brush on form. I know that is was/is
not as tough as the LineX I have on my Grill/Brush Guard nor is it as tough
as my Rhino-Liner in my Daks bed......but it does work really good for only
being $7 a can. Maybe a couple of coats would be the best route if using the
spray-can version.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6