Re: Transmission question

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 10:56:12 EDT

At 11:44 AM 4/22/00 , you wrote:
>What transmission is in my 99 Dak V6 4x4 Sport (automatic)? I`m familiar
>with the 727 and 904,and slightly familiar with the A500 and A518s.Is it
>based on any of these
>transmissions?

There is a sticker inside your glovebox that has all kinds of info about
the specifics of your truck including what kind of tranny it has.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"Television is the first truly democratic culture. The first culture
available to everybody and entirely governed by what the
people want. The most terrifying thing is what people do want."
--Clive Barnes