GROUP BUY: Warn Winch

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 12:40:36 EDT

Would anybody be interested in some sort of a group buy on warn winches.
I have been looking at a couple of delaers and I have found some of the
lowest prices out there. I was thinking if we wanted to get a few of us
together we could get a group deal or maybe free shipping (39.95 normally)
Let me know of any interest from any one and what size you would be
thinking of.The lowest price I have found so far is through Quadratec.
Thanks
pjcutler@syr.edu

Peter J Cutler