Cap & rotor installed

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 13:34:25 EDT

Well I installed a brass cap and rotor this morning. Didn't burp the 'puter
cause I was too lazy to re-program the radio but I didn't have anymore
pinging (of course it only pings when it's guaranteed to be the most
inconvenient).

One question though. The factory cap has a captured cover on the vent hole
that allows for airflow while the new cap has a rubber plug that seals the
hole. Should I remove the plug from the new cap? I'm assuming the hole is
to vent condensation.

Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 3.55 Auto
Pioneer DEH-P86DHR, Champion Truck Plugs, MSD Super Conductors,
Pilot Fog Lights, Optima Red Top, Echelin Brass Cap & Rotor