Stillen Questions Answered

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota57@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 14:16:36 EDT

These bumper covers are for the 97+ Dakotas. However
if there is enough interest I can get a group buy
going for the 96- Dakotas. I will scan in a pic of it
straight from Stillen's catalog later today. I don't
have a price yet on the covers for the older models.

If you are interested in the covers i have right
now(97+) email me privatly with your best price
including shipping. Remember shipping is around $40
for the bumper cover and $30 for the roll pan. If you
are in Southern California or Central CA, you can save
shipping if you come and pick it up or pay me gas to
deliver it on a Sunday. I am in Ventura County.

http://www.smokindakota.com/shop/images/stillen/rollpan1.jpg

http://www.smokindakota.com/shop/images/stillen/rollpan2.jpg

http://www.smokindakota.com/shop/images/stillen/frontbump1.jpg

http://www.smokindakota.com/shop/images/stillen/frontbump2.jpg