RE: Re: Sticker News...

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 18:00:58 EDT

Dunno... I haven't gotten it yet.. I'm gonna be checking with my bank on
Monday to see with I can do. I'll let those who did know that is going on.
First batch leaves on Monday also! Those are...

Gary Granger
Julian Gonzalez
Josh Stolarz
Michael Schwall
Thomas Vacchino

Keep an eye on your mailbox! Can't miss'em! 7"x9" white mailers...

Oh ... Local Plymouth dealer has 2 R/T's, one a RC in black, and a CC in
Solar Yellow... The last couple of 1-2 year old used R/T's I've seen on lots
have been going at bargain basement prices.. This might be the time to
buy... Funny thing is on both trucks the front tires are bald, and the rears
like new.... ;-)