Re: Torque Specs; o2 Sensor; which brands?

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 20:17:15 EDT

Kyle: Thanks for the Pep Boys tip. I replaced my original (unknown
brand??) at 96K miles. Got a Borg-Warner. It turned out to be very short
lived (about 24K miles) . In the last week or so I've been getting "check
engine" lights and the trouble code points to a bad O2 sensor circuit. I
heard a while back on the DML that Borg -Warner may have made a bad batch of
sensors...I'm thinking mine may have been one of them. Also the truck
throbs like hell at stoplights and has putzed out on me once..I'm suspecting
because of the O2 sensor issue. It's also cold-blooded when not warmed up
..stumbles when a little throttle is added off idle.

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ