Re: almost lost the dakota... -Lecture

From: EUGENE HARRINGTON (MOPARSLOTCAR@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 06:56:05 EDT

I presently live in Chesterfield, VA. Cops on every corner believe the
speed limit is where the line is drawn for speed. I have been pulled
for 3 over. I have gotten a ticket which stuck for driving through a
yellow light also although the law states as long as the nose is in the
intersection by time the light turns red- go on through. Now I try to
stop as soon as it turns yellow. Frustrating for sure, I like driving
on open roads much better.

I used to be a punk kid and never drove anywhere without speeding. But
I have grown and have a family. I have plenty of race tracks near by
but never have money for a race car although that was my life-long
ambition. I have much knowledge of engines and chassis and a vast
collection of tools. Just need an old Mopar and a trailer and I could
be happy. I purchased my Dakota to be everyday dependable
transportation and to pull a trailer should I ever get one. Some day I
will , just slow getting there.

Thanks,
 Eugene