Re: Re: almost lost the dakota... -Lecture

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 10:16:36 EDT

At least you know where you stand that way! Here in Oregon, nobody
drives the speed limit. Especially on the freeways- I think it
doesn't help having a speed limit that is lower than all the
surrounding states! We have to constantly guess at how fast we can
go without getting ticketed.
Or, I guess, one COULD drive the speed limit, and constantly incite
road rage in the other drivers.
Flip
---- Begin Original Message ----

I presently live in Chesterfield, VA.  Cops on every corner believe
the
speed limit is where the line is drawn for speed.  I have been pulled
for 3 over.

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!