Re: Re: The Redneck/Truck in in the ...umm,, Driveway?

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 15:17:50 EDT

From: Kyle Kozubal <grndak4x4@home.com>
> Preacher, how much damage was done, total? Is the insurance company going
> cover the LineX job too? Where the step up bars/nerf bars damaged at all?
> Just curious how insurance companies conver add-on items, like the
bedliner
> and the 'nerf bars'. Was the frame damaged or bent at all? Amazing that
Dak
> looks that good after that bad of an accident, must be a good body shop,
eh?
> Good Luck!

I got the pics fixed now fo;lks... sorry !

The linex (alnog with the bed) was trashed. The bars came through no
problem. THey are paying for a new liner jpob and paid me 200.00 for the
custom decals. Not too shabby :-)
Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS